Hi. I think, the first thing you have to know about me is that my name is Chastine. 20 years old. From Pearl of Orient Seas (Philippines). Born on 11th of January; and..
You already found yourself a new friend. :)
- I love our Heavenly Father, my family, my relatives, and those people who knows how to accept the way I am. I love and adore people who are nice to me. You guys should know that you’ve got my back, just like how I’ve always got yours. :)
- To anyone who have been completely close to me, they would always have that special place in my heart. Always.
- I’ve never been one to say things like, “all you people think you know me, well you don’t” because, I’m not that complicated.
- When I am down, praying is always my best solution. I believe that when you put all your trust to our Heavenly Father, miracles happen. ♥.
- I believe that people haven’t always been there for me, but GOD always has.. and I thank Him for always being there when nobody else was. :)
- I don’t like making decisions when I don’t have to; and I need everything to be organized. All the time. I’m a thinker and an over-analyzer. I’m not jaded.
- I have always been in love with music. It’s my friend, my inspiration, my remedy. Most of my favorite songs usually tell a story of what I currently feel and the words that I fail to say.
- I’m a home buddy. :) At some cases, I feel more comfortable in staying at home than going somewhere else to enjoy myself. I love spending time with my family and talking to my younger sister and brothers - they are the best thing that ever happened to me. ♥.
- I love learning and discovering interesting things; that’s why my course, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, is somewhat close to my interest.
- I also want to touch people’s lives and be an inspiration to them. What I learned once from Taylor Swift is that, no matter what happens in life, you have to be good to people because, being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.
- I also keep a personal diary in my room where I try to put everything into words. I put everything I wanted to remember in there - names, dates, time, places. :) I don’t hold anything back; because, someday, it would remind me of memories and feelings that time have forgotten, healed or erased.
- Sometimes, I could turn my diary into a collection of unsent letters to a specific person. Each entry holds a different subject at a different intensity of feelings.. and I only write whenever I feel like I have to.
- I adore photographies, especially the vintage looking ones. :) They are admirable! I also like antique stuffs. Something that seems very sentimental that you can treasure it forever, or give them to your grandchildren when you’re 87 years old.
- I would always have that huge fascination about fairy tales. :)
- I LOVE glitters and sparkly things. To me, there’s nothing more wonderful than seeing things that are all bright and beautiful.
- I’m that girl who usually look at the stars in the evening sky. I have lots of prayers, dreams and wishes. But I don’t expect that all those things would come true, I just hope for them.. someday.. eventually..
- I fall in this category of love called, “hopeless romantic.” I believe that someday, your prince charming would come to you and would make you believe in all the greatest things you can ever imagine. I would always believe in true love and how it can last forever. ♥.
- I know people change and feelings fade. For most of the time, it hurts me how inevitable these things are. And since change is constant and something that is inevitable, I sometimes need to be reassured that things will be okay.
- I’m also impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times, hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then I’m sure you don’t deserve me at my best.
- I think it’s important for people to know that I would never change, but I’ll never stay the same, either. :)
- I’m that kind of girl who tries her best to see the beauty in the world and in every little thing she does, because God is beautiful. <3.
= = = = = = = = = =
* Favorite Singers: Taylor Swift. Yeng Constantino. Demi Lovato. Kelly Clarkson. The Band Perry. Lady Antebellum. Colbie Caillat. Tiffany Alvord. Owl City. He is We. Selena Gomez. Marie Digby. Avril Lavigne. Miley Cyrus. Katy Perry. Britney Spears. The Veronicas. Lady Gaga.
* Favorite Movies: Disney Movies! :D The Hunger Games. Waiting for Forever. Crazy Little Thing Called “Love” aka First Love. My Amnesia Girl. Beastly. Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. Tangled. Megamind. Enchanted. 500 Days of Summer. Easy A. Leap Year. Letters to Juliet. Black Swan. Valentine’s Day. Life As We Know It. He’s Just Not That Into You.
* Favorite Books: “Road Trip” and “Back on Track” by Ru Dela Torre. The Hunger Games Trilogy. The Twilight Saga.
* Favorite TV Shows: Fairy Tail. Victorious. Glee. Phineas and Ferb. The Ellen DeGeneres Show. iCarly. Hannah Montana. Wizards of Waverly Place. Sonny with a Chance. Spongebob Squarepants. :)
And, I guess, this would be all for now. I am so stoked for spending your time reading everything I have written here. Thank you! May you have the loveliest day ever. xoxo. :)
If you have additional questions, send them here: please. ♥. Let’s talk about your favorites too.. or even your stories! :D I would really love to hear anything from you.
Thank you. :>