Here is something I saw, and I’ve thought of sharing it to you, guys. :) I find it wonderful and helpful at some point. ♥. Hope you’d enjoy reading it, as much as I enjoyed myself. :>
- - - - -
Do you feel stuck in the past? Do you repeatedly replay events that have already happened? Or do you find yourself projecting into the future, anticipating what hasn’t yet happened - and may not? Preoccupation with remembering the past and rojecting the future can keep you from living in the present.
The ability to live “in the moment” is one of the most important elements of life. It sounds simple, but it’s difficult to do.
This will help you focus on today, to let go of painful memories of your past and your fears of future. It encourages you to see youself as a child - happy, loved and in control of your own life. It affirms that God is very close to you - and that God is now.
1. Today, look at others as if you see them for the first time.
2. Become aware of all that surrounds you at this moment. God holds it all in existence.
3. Receive the moment - and all that are to come - as gift. God is the unending Giver.
4. Redecorate your life with God’s gifts. Awe and wonder surround you.
5. This moment is the only moment you have. Respect its possibilities.
6. Celebrate the coincidences in your life. They may be miracles.
7. Today, let go of all expectations. God has a surprise for you.
8. Acknowledge your own remarkable goodness. There is much to acknowledge.
9. When something inside becomes painful today, ask yourself, “when did this pain begin?” It may be an old wound that is gradually healing.
10. Just for today, just for a moment, let go of hurtful memories. There is a peaceful relief in letting go.
11. Grab your fear of the future and ask, “what can I do about this right now?” You need NOT let fear control you.
12. When someone makes you unhappy, pause. Remember: only you can make you unhappy.
13. When you feel unloved, give love away. It will come back to you.
14. Do not attempt to control others. Control stifles freedom.
15. Never hold anything too tight. To cling is to suffocate.
16. Keep it simple. Only do today what you can do today.
17. When life becomes boring, risk! You’ll discover the wonders of your own courage.
18. When you see something broken, fix it. You are capable.
19. When you see something working, leave it alone. Enjoy it - you are entitled.
20. Today, love and forgive. That’s all you need to do, one day at a time.
21. If today seems shrouded in hopelessness, pray. Let go and let God.
22. Regardless of what this day brings, thank God. An untouched day awaits you tomorrow.
- Christine Adams.